Redbox TV is an amazing option to binge-watch your favourite movies and TV shows. This is more like a live TV app that brings nearly 100+ live TV channels on your Firestick from countries like the US, UK, Canada, India, etc. It offers high-quality video content to stream. The app may not be officially available on the Amazon App Store. But you can install it using the Android APK. Of course, you can sideload Redbox TV on Amazon Firestick with the Downloader app, or you can use the Silk Browser to stream the contents directly from the site.
Redbox TV on Firestick
You can watch the Redbox in any of the following two ways:
- Sideload Redbox TV using the Downloader app
- Install the Silk Browser app and stream the contents directly from the website
Method 1: How to Sideload Redbox TV on Firestick using Downloader
(1) Turn on your Amazon Firestick and connect it to the internet.
(2) From the home screen, click Settings on the top menu bar.
(3) On the Settings screen, choose the My Fire TV or My Device option.
(4) Then, choose the Developer Options.
(5) Click on the Apps from Unknown Sources.
And then, select Turn On to enable the Apps from Unknown Sources on Amazon Firestick.
(6) Go back to the home screen and click on the Search icon from the top-left corner.
(7) With the help of the on-screen keyboard, type Downloader in the search field.
(8) Select the Downloader app from the search results.
(9) Click on the Download button on the app info screen.
(10) Now, click on Open to launch the Downloader app.
(11) Click Allow and then choose Ok to grant the necessary permissions.
(12) With the home tab being selected on the left pane, highlight the URL field.
(13) Type the following URL: http://bit.ly/redbox-firestick.
(14) Click Go and wait for the app to download.
(15) As soon as the file downloads, click on Install.
(16) On the app installed notification, click on Done to finish or choose Open to launch the app.
(17) On the following screen, click Delete to delete the APK that wouldn’t be necessary anyway.
Method 2: How to Stream Redbox TV directly from its Website via Silk Browser
(1) Select the Search icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
(2) With the help of the on-screen keyboard, type Silk Browser.
(3) Select the Silk Browser app from the search results on the Amazon App Store.
(4) On the app info screen, click on the Download or Get button.
(5) The Silk Browser app will be downloaded and installed on your device.
(6) Now, launch the Silk Browser on your Firestick and click on the Address bar.
(7) Type the following URL: redbox.com/stream-free-live-tv.
(8) Wait for the webpage to load. Once the webpage is loaded, you can now access its contents.
How to use Redbox TV on Amazon Firestick
On the home screen of the Redbox TV app or webpage, you can find the various channels under different categories.
- And various other categories based on regions
Choose the category you want and start streaming the contents. No registration, activation or subscription, or even signing up is required. You can add channels to your favourite lists and remove them anytime you want.
Related: How to Install and Stream AT&T TV on Firestick
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you Watch Redbox on Amazon Firestick?
You can use any of the two above-mentioned methods to watch Redbox TV on Amazon Firestick.
What devices support Redbox on demand?
The following devices support Redbox on-demand:
- Android Devices
- iOS devices
- Smart TV
- Windows or Mac Computers
- Smart TVs
- Roku devices
- Google Chromecast