Sky News is a British news television that is a 24 hours dedicated news channel. It offers continuous live news broadcasts that launch when you open the channel. It is a completely free service, and you can access it from cable TV, streaming devices, and OTT apps. If you are a Roku user, you can access Sky News easily from the Roku Channel Store.
Roku is the best streaming device that comes with remote control. It offers plenty of streaming apps. Roku doesn’t cost anything monthly to access the free channels. As Sky New is available on the Roku Channel Store, you can install the app with ease.
Steps to Watch Sky News on Roku
1) Turn on the Roku device, and go to the Home screen.
2) In that, select Streaming Channels.
3) Next, click on Search Channels.
4) Now, type Sky News using the virtual keyboard and press the OK button.
5) Select the Sky News official app from the list of apps shown.
6) Next, click on Add channel to get the Sky News app.
7) Once installed, click on Go to Channel.
8) Start watching 24×7 news on your Roku device.
Alternative Way to Watch Sky News on Roku
Sky News is available on NOW TV. If you have a NOW TV subscription, you can watch Sky News on Roku.
You don’t need any registration to access Sky News, and you can stream it for free. Between these two methods, you can select the first method because it doesn’t cost anything to watch Sky News on Roku. If you go for NOW TV, you have to subscribe to it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Sky News free?
Yes, Sky News is a completely free app.
2. What news channels are free on Roku?
There are a lot of free news apps available on Roku. The apps are NewsON, Fox News Channel, ABC News Live, NBC News, CNNgo, Newsmax TV, and more.