STARZ is one of the best subscription-based streaming services available right now. Starz is an amazing content library with hit movies, TV shows, and much more to keep you entertained. It also has an offline feature that allows users to download content and watch it without an internet connection. You can watch all this amazing content in HD on your Roku TV. STARZ has content sorted into different genres and always has something for you to watch. The app brings you fresh content to watch, making the viewer experience pleasant with weekly updates. The STARZ subscription costs you $ 8.99 per month or $79.99 yearly. Check out this section for guidelines on installing and activating STARZ on Roku.
How to Get STARZ on Roku
1. Initially, make sure your device has an active internet connection.
2. Now, go to the Streaming Channel option from your home screen.
3. From the Streaming channel menu, click on the Search Channel option.
4. Using the virtual on-screen keyboard, type in STARZ and search for it.
5. Further, select the STARZ channel from the search results.
6. Click on the Add Channel option in the app info screen.
7. Once the download is complete, click OK.
Related: How to Get Redbox on Roku
How to Activate Starz on Roku
Now the STARZ app has been installed on your Roku device. But you need to activate the app on the Roku device before you can get access to its content.
1. Firstly, open the STARZ app on your Roku TV.
2. Then, provide STARZ login credentials to
3. Next, click the Activate your Device option. Now your Roku screen will display an Activation Code.
4. Now, from any web browser on your computer or smartphone, visit the STARZ Activation Site.
5. Enter the STARZ Activation Code and click on the Submit button.
6. Your Roku screen will refresh, and you can access all the amazing content that Starz has to offer.
How to Install STARZ on Roku from Web Browser
1. Using any web browser on your computer or smartphone, visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
2. Then, Sign in with the same account that you have used on the Roku TV.
3. Click on the Roku Search bar, type in STARZ to search for it.
4. Select the STARZ channel from the search results.
5. Finally, click on the Add Channel button on the channel info screen.
6. The channel will be automatically added to your Roku Device.
Related: Crave on Roku: How to Add, Activate, and Stream Shows
Frequently Asked question
1. Is STARZ available for Roku?
Yes, the Sony Crackle channel is officially available in the Roku Channel Store.
2. Is STARZ Free?
No, STARZ is not a free streaming service. The STARZ subscription costs you $8.99 per month. However, if you prefer to pay for a yearly subscription, get STARZ at $74.99 per year.
3. How to Cancel STARZ on Roku?
Visit Roku’s official site and select Manage your Subscriptions to select STARZ. Click on Unsubscribe to cancel your subscription. Alternatively, you can cancel it from Roku TV under Channel Store >> Streaming Channels >> STARZ >> Press the * icon on remote >> Manage Subscription >> Unsubscribe >> Confirm cancelation.