Sundance Channel by the AMC Network is an American pay-TV channel. It is all about streaming multiple shows like documentaries, independent feature films, short films, world cinema, Sundance Film Festival coverage, etc. You can stream various shows related to crime and political thrillers, prestige drama shows, etc. In addition, it features various original and acquired TV shows. You can enjoy various shows like Hap and Leonard, The A Wood, Roseheaven, etc. If you own a Roku streaming device and wonder how to stream the Sundance Channel on Roku, then you are in the right place.
Sundance’s TV Everywhere app is available on the Roku Channel Store. With this, you can access and stream either live or on-demand, provided that you subscribed to a participating pay-TV service provider. So, you can install the Sundance TV app on your Roku and sign in with a cable or satellite TV service provider in order to stream the shows.
How to Add Sundance Channel on Roku
(1) Setup your Roku streaming device with your TV. Turn on the device and connect it to the internet.
(2) Once the home screen appears, choose the Streaming Channels.
(3) You will get the Roku Channel Store. Click the Search Channels option.
(4) On the search screen, type Sundance TV and select the app from the search results.
(5) Click on the Add Channel button.
(6) Wait for the Sundance TV channel to get installed on to your Roku streaming device.
How to Activate Sundance TV on Roku
(1) Once the Sundance TV app is installed, launch the app and choose to Sign in.
(2) Note down the activation code displayed on your Roku TV screen.
(3) Go to https://www.sundancetv.com/activate/#/ from any browser from one another device other than Roku.
(4) Enter the activation code and click Continue.
(5) Sign in with your participating pay-TV service provider.
(6) Go to the Roku-connected TV and restart the app.
(7) Choose your favorite show to stream.
Related: How to Stream Freeform Channel on Roku
Alternative Way to Stream Sundance Channel on Roku
(1) From your phone or computer web browser, go to https://channelstore.roku.com/en-gb/browse.
(2) Click on the Sign-in option and sign in with the same account as that of your streaming device.
Related: How to Install Fox Business Network on Roku Devices
(3) Now click on the Search field and type Sundance TV.
(4) Select the Sundance TV app from the search results.
(5) Now, on the app info screen, click on the Add Channel button.
(6) Boot up your Roku streaming device and connect it to the internet.
(7) Refresh the screen and find the app on the home screen. Launch it and activate the account.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Sundance free on Roku?
Yes, you can install the Sundance channel for free on Roku. To stream, you will need any subscription to a pay-TV service provider.
2. How do I get the Sundance channel on Roku?
Yes, you can get the Sundance channel on Roku with the above-mentioned installation steps.