Super Bowl is the championship game of the National Football League. Super Bowl will decide the league champion for the NFL 2020-21 series. For the 2020 NFL, the Super Bowl is scheduled for February 7, 2021, at 6.30 ET. Few channels and streaming providers are planning to telecast live gaming from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. This year the live streaming rights go to the CBS network. Simultaneously NBC traded the game for Super Bowl LV (Super Bowl 55). Anyway, in this article, we limited our discussion to how to watch Super Bowl Live on Apple TV.
In the UK and Ireland, the final game will be live on the air TV channel, BBC Channel. And on subscription-based channels that include Sky Sports Mix and Sky Sports NFL.
Super Bowl 2021: Live TV Channels
|USA||CBS Sports, Fox Sports, NFL Game Pass.|
|UK and Ireland||BBC Channel, Sky Sports Mix, Sky Sports NFL.|
|Canada||CTV2 and DAZN|
|Mexico||Aztec, ESPN, Fox Sports, and Televisa|
|Switzerland and Germany||SAT1|
Watch Super Bowl on Apple TV
As said earlier, CBS got the streaming rights to live stream Super Bowl. Luckily, you can install the CBS All Access app on your Apple TV and stream the live event. Moreover, you can also get the live play from the various service providers that have the CBS channel.
How to Install CBS All Access on Apple TV
CBS All Access is a standalone streaming application. It is a subscription-based service provider. The following are a few subscription plans.
Step 1: From your Apple TV home screen, navigate to the App Store.
Step 2: Hover to the Search option, and type CBS All Access.
Step 3: Select the CBS All Access application. On the next screen, choose the Install button.
Step 4: The app will be downloaded and installed on your Apple TV.
Step 5: Open the application. Then, click on the Settings on the top-right corner of the screen.
Step 6: Choose either Sign in manually or sign in with a code.
- Sign in Manually
- Enter your pay-TV credentials or the subscription credentials and sign in.
- Sign in With Code
- When you choose to sign in with the code, an activation code will appear on your TV screen.
- Go to CBS Activate Page and type the code in the provided Text box.
- And then click Activate.
- Make sure to activate from your mobile or PC that you have already logged in.
Alternative Ways to Watch Super Bowl on Apple TV
1. Hulu + Live TV
- Channels available – CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox etc.
- Cost (1 – Week Free Trial)
- Hulu + Live TV $54.99/month and
- No ads plan costs $60.99/month.
Installation Guide: How to Watch Hulu on Apple TV.
2. Sling TV
- Channels available – NBC, Fox, CNN, ESPN, NFL Network.
- Cost [Sling Blue or Combine Package (Blue and Orange)].
- Blue Package – $30/month
- Combine Package – $45/month
Installation Guide: How to Stream Sling TV on Apple TV.
- Channels available – CBS, NBC, Fox, Disney Channel, ABC, CNN, TBS, etc.
- Cost (1 – Week Free Trial)
- Family Bundle – $64.99/month
5. YouTube TV
- Channels available – CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, TBS etc
Installation Guide: YouTube TV on Apple TV.
In this edition of NFL, the Super Bowl is going to be Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Kansas City Chiefs. Will Kansan City Chiefs defend their title, or Buccaneers will get their second Super Bowl title. Share your predictions in the comment section.
Related: How to Stream Super Bowl Live on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I watch the Super Bowl Live on Apple TV?
With the CBS All Access app or any live TV provider, you can stream Super Bowl on Apple TV.
2. What time is the Super Bowl this year, 2021?
The Super Bowl 55 will be played on Sunday, February 7, 2021, at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa. Kickoff time is 06:30 PM ET (Eastern Time).