If you want to watch 1300+ live and on-demand sports matches, you will find Tennis Channel an interesting option. It is an American sports cable channel launched in 2003 that focuses mainly on Tennis. The other sports included on this channel are badminton and racquetball. Those premium users can access more than 650 live matches that aren’t available on Tennis Channel. It includes French Open, WTA Tours, Fed Cup Matches, etc. So, you will be able to watch these events without any hassle with the Tennis Channel. Check out this section to learn how to watch Tennis Channel on your Apple TV.
How to Get Tennis Channel on Apple TV
Quick Guide: Open the App Store on TV > click Search > find Tennis Channel > click Get > choose Open > Activate and start streaming.
1. Turn on your Apple TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select the Apple App Store from the Home Page.
3. Choose the Search icon.
4. In the Search Bar, type Tennis Channel and search for it.
5. Choose the Tennis Channel from the search result.
6. Select the Get button to install it on your Apple TV.
How to Activate Tennis Channel on Apple TV
1. Open the Tennis Channel app on your tvOS. An Activation Code will display on your screen.
2. Then, go to https://tennischannel.com/activate on your browser.
3. Enter the Activation Code and choose your cable service provider.
4. Click on Continue.
5. Then, enter your cable subscription account details to verify your account.
6. Now, you can log in to the Tennis Channel App on your tvOS to stream it.
Related: How to Add and Stream BET Her on Apple TV
Alternative Way: How to Get Tennis Channel on Apple TV
1. Install the Tennis Channel on your iPhone from the App Store.
2. Tap on the Screen Mirroring option from the Control Center.
3. Then, select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
4. Now, you can open the Tennis Channel application and log in to your account.
5. Tennis Channel will now be mirrored on your TV.
Related: How to Install and Activate Tennis Channel on Roku
How to Fix Tennis Channel on Apple TV Not Working
If you get issues while streaming Tennis Chanel, the below fixes will work.
- Check if the WIFI connection is stable
- Close and relaunch the app
- Update Apple TV firmware with the latest version
- Get the latest version of the Tennis Channel app
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Restart your Apple TV
- Reset your Apple TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is available on Apple TV and you can get it installed from the App Store.
Yes, the app is free. But, you need to have a cable tv subscription account to access it.
YouTube TV on Apple TV is the best streaming service to watch live sports, and it also offers Tennis Channel to its users.