The CW Television Network is an America-based live TV channel. It offers various TV series to stream. The most popular shows include Stream Walker, Catch the Flash, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Legacies, etc. The CW app unline other TV channel app doesn’t require any satellite or cable TV subscription provider to stream the shows. It offers all the content for free. You can stream the latest episodes, full seasons of new shows, and all extra content. While it is a multi-platform app, you can stream The CW on Roku. The CW has its own TV Everywhere app for Roku streaming devices officially available on the Roku Channel Store. Also, you can stream the CW TV shows and other content with streaming services like YouTube TV, AT&T TV, etc.
How to Add The CW on Roku
(1) Boot up your Roku streaming device and connect it to the internet.
(2) Now, press the home button and navigate to the home screen.
(3) On the home screen, click on the Streaming Channels to navigate to the Roku Channel Store.
(4) Choose the Search Channels option.
(5) On the search screen, type The CW and select the app from the search results.
(6) Click on the Add Channel button to install the app on your streaming device.
(7) Once the channel is added, launch the app and start streaming. There is no login needed.
Related: How to Stream MTV Classic On Roku [Possible Ways]
Alternative Way to Watch The CW on Roku
In this method, we will guide you with the installation of The CW on Roku from the Roku Channel Store Site. Make sure to connect your Roku TV and PC/Phone to the same WIFI.
(1) From your phone or computer web browser, visit https://channelstore.roku.com/browse.
(2) Click on the Sign-in button.
(3) Now, sign in to the same account you have signed in on your Roku.
(4) Search for the CW app and select the app from the search results.
(5) On the screen that appears, click on the Add Channel button.
(6) Now, launch the Roku streaming device and open the CW app.
(7) The contents will start streaming on your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is CW on Roku?
Yes, you can install the CW channel from the Channel Store. It is available for Roku Streaming devices.
2. Is CW on Hulu?
No, the CW channel is not on the Hulu streaming service currently. But you can get the channels with AT&T TV, YouTube TV, and Locast streaming service.
3. How can I watch the CW for free?
You can watch all the old and latest shows with the CW app on your Roku streaming device for free. There is no cable or satellite TV subscription required.