Vidgo is one of the streaming service providers like Sling TV, AT&T TV, YouTube TV, and Hulu. It offers 85+ live TV channels. You can stream all these channels without a cable or satellite TV service provider. Vidgo features all major channels like A&E, ABC, BET, Bloomberg, Cheddar, Cooking Channel, Discovery, Family, Disney, Fox, ESPN, Game Show Network, and Nat Geo. The core subscription pack costs $55/month. Vidgo app is available for Android or iOS smartphones, Android TV, Amazon Fire devices, Roku devices, and Apple TV.
You can install the Vidgo app on your Apple TV from the Apple App Store. You have to sign in with your TV provider to start streaming the content. If needed, you can also AirPlay the contents from your iPhone or iPad to the Apple TV.
How to Install Vidgo on Apple TV
(1) Start your Apple TV and make sure to connect it to the internet.
(2) Click on the App Store on your Apple TV.
(3) Choose the Search from the App Store.
(4) Type Vidgo and select the Vidgo app.
(5) Click on the Get button.
(6) Once the Vidgo app is installed, launch the app.
(7) Now, log in to your Vidgo account.
(8) Start streaming the live TV channels.
How to AirPlay Vidgo on Apple TV
(1) Install the Vidgo app on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
(2) Make sure to connect your iPhone and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
(3) Open the Control Center on your iPhone or iPad.
(4) Tap the Screen Mirroring option.
(5) Click on the Apple TV device.
(6) Now, the iPhone will be mirrored to the TV.
(7) Launch the Vidgo app and start streaming the video content. It will appear on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Stream Vidgo on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Vidgo has an app for Apple TV?
Yes, you can install the official Vidgo app from the App Store to stream the contents.
2. How do I get local channels on Vidgo?
Choose your state and area to get the local channels on Vidgo.