Vidgo is a streaming service that comes with more than 65 live channels to entertain you. The live channels are from categories like entertainment, kids, lifestyle, news, and sports. You are allowed to have three simultaneous streams on any subscription package. This service also offers a strong option for Spanish-speaking viewers. Vidgo is available on Firestick, Apple TV, Android, iOS, Roku, and web browsers.
Vidgo costs $40 per month, and for the first month, it costs just $10. Vidgo is available everywhere in the US. Unlike other streaming services, it doesn’t allow you to record the content. You can make use of the TV Everywhere feature to watch on-demand videos.
How to Stream Vidgo on Firestick
1) Launch your Firestick and click on the Magnifying glass icon.
2) Search for the Vidgo app.
3) Select the Vidgo app icon.
4) Click on Get or Download to install Vidgo on Firestick.
5) Once installed, click on Open to launch the app.
6) Sign in with your Vidgo account.
7) Then, you can stream the live channels on Firestick.
Alternative Way to Get Vidgo on Firestick
1) Connect your Android smartphone and Firestick to the same Wifi network.
2) Hold the Home button on your Firestick remote for few seconds.
3) You will get a screen that displays Apps, Sleep, Mirroring, and Settings.
4) Select the Mirroring option.
5) On your Android smartphone, open the Notification Panel.
6) Select the Cast option.
7) Now, your phone will search for the available devices. Select your Firestick device.
8) Then, launch the Vidgo app and stream the live channels on Firestick.
Related: How to Install and Stream Vidgo on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you get local channels on Firestick?
Vidgo will offer local channels from ABC and Fox in select markets.
2. Does Vidgo offer a free trial?
Yes, Vidgo offers three days of a free trial.