If you aren’t a fan of monthly or yearly subscriptions, Vudu would be their choice. In the Vudu app, you can rent or buy video titles just like YouTube. On the whole, it is a digital on-demand video streaming platform. Apple TV is a setup box and an esteemed product from Apple. Now Vudu and Apple TV joined hands so you can install and watch Vudu on Apple TV. You can install and watch Vudu on Apple TV 4K and HD. For previous versions, you don’t have native support for the app.
As said earlier, Vudu doesn’t take money out of your pocket after one subscription ends. Adding on, you don’t have to pay for the contents to wouldn’t access or even open at all. The prices given here are approximate. And it does charge differently based on the quality like other platforms. The bought movies can be watched on Vudu whenever you want.
- Movies cost $4.99 to $24.99.
- TV shows or series costs
- Per episode ranges from $1.99 to $3.99.
- Per season range from $16.99 to $43.99.
How to Install Vudu on Apple TV
Step 1: Set Up your Apple TV
- Firstly, set your device by connecting your Apple TV set up box to your TV using the HDMI cable.
- Then power it up and turn it on.
- After that, connect your Apple TV to an uninterrupted WiFi network.
Step 2: Search Vudu in the App Store
- From your Apple TV screen, navigate to the App Store.
- There you can see the Search option (a magnificent lens as usual).
- Click on the Search option and type Vudu.
- Now, choose the Vudu app. As a result, the Vudu installation page will open.
Step 3: Install Vudu on Apple TV
- Now you can see a Get button on the installation page.
- In order to install the app, click on the Get button.
- Now, sit back and relax. Your Apple TV will take over. Once the installation is done, the get button will change into the Open button.
- To launch the app, click on the Open button.
- Simultaneously, the app will be available on your home screen, and you can launch it from there even.
How to Use Vudu on Apple TV
In order to use the Vudu app, you should have an active account. As of now, you can’t create a Vudu account on Apple TV. So you got to create a Vudu or Walmart account beforehand. For new users, you can sign up on the Vudu official website.
Step 1: Launch the Vudu app on your TV.
Step 2: Go to Settings from the Vudu home screen.
Step 3: Click the Account from the left and tap the Sign In button.
Step 4: Enter your Vudu login credentials.
Step 5: After the sign in, you can stream all the movies and TV shows.
How to AirPlay Vudu to Apple TV
For the older version of Apple TV, you can cast the app from your iPhone or iPad using the AirPlay feature.
Step 1: Install the Vudu app on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
Step 2: Then, connect your iOS device and Apple TV to the same WiFi connection.
Step 3: Open the Vudu app and stream any video title.
Step 4: On the playback screen, tap the AirPlay icon.
Step 5: Select your Apple TV from the list.
Step 6: After that, the video will appear on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Install and Use Vudu on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Vudu available on Apple TV?
Yes, the Vudu app is available for Apple TV on the App Store but only for the 4th devices,
2. Is Vudu free on Apple TV?
In Vudu, there is no subscription available. You can rent or buy movies and videos from the app and stream it whenever you want.