Zwift is the bridge between training and fun. With the Zwift app, you can do virtual training in the form of cycling, a treadmill, or a foot pod. In the app, you will find more than 1,000 workout plans and over 200 live events per day. Ride through London, New York, underwater tunnel, and more virtual location. You can install the Zwift app on your Apple TV as the app is available on the App Store.
Zwift on Apple TV
The Zwift app is launched in October 2015. After two years of a long wait, the platform is released for Apple TV. With the Zwift application on your Apple TV, you can connect external Bluetooth devices like Heart Rate device and Power meter.
How to Install Zwift on Apple TV?
(1) Open the App Store and search for the Zwift app.
(2) Install the Zwift app by clicking on the Get icon.
(3) Now, open the Zwift app from the dashboard.
(4) Sign in with your Zwift account.
(5) Pair the necessary Bluetooth devices on the next screen.
(6) Now, you will get the Paired Devices screen. Tap on the Let’s Go button.
(7) Start your ride on the Zwift app and begin your fitness training.
The app can be installed on both Apple TV and Apple TV 4K. In the days of the Corona pandemic, it is important to have a fitness app on your smart devices. With the Zwift app on your Apple TV, you can track your fitness there by playing games with your friends. If you have any difficulties with the Zwift app, tell us in the comments section.
Related: How to Stream Zwift on Roku TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Zwift work with Apple?
Yes, the fitness app will work on both Apple TV and Apple TV 4K models.
2. How do I update my Zwift app on Apple TV?
Go to the Purchased Apps list and choose the Zwift app. Or you can enable the Auto Update option. (Settings –> iTunes & App Stores –> App Updates).
3. What is the latest version of Zwift?
As of July 21st, 2020, the latest version of the Zwift app is 1.0.53416.