Amazon Firestick is more like an Android smartphone. You can install any apps and games using the Amazon App Store or using the Apk files. Likewise, Zwift on Firestick is one of the must-have apps, if you have any of the Zwift equipment on your home. With the Zwift smart device app, you can integrate your training session on your Firestick and interact with your friends. Since the Zwift app is available for Android smartphones, you can easily install the app on Firestick.
Features of Zwift App
- The app has over 1,000 workouts and training plans.
- Get to access more than virtual 80 routes in 6 worlds.
- Set and achieve goals. Share them in the community.
- Take part in daily events. There are more than 200 live events available.
- Track and analyze your daily performance and improve your health & fitness.
Whenever you use third-party installers like the Downloader, you need to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources. If it is turned off, you can’t install apps using third-party installers.
(1) Click the Settings icon on the home screen.
(2) Choose My Fire TV or Devices option and choose Developer Options.
(3) Select Apps from Unknown Sources and Turn on.
Procedure to Install Zwift on Firestick
The Zwift app is not available on the Amazon App Store. In the below steps, we are going to use third-party installers. The Downloader is the only third-party installer that is available on the Amazon App Store.
(1) Now, click the Search icon (Lens shaped icon) on your Firestick.
(2) Search for the Downloader app.
(3) Choose the Downloader app and click Get icon to download the app.
(4) After the app is download, click the Open icon and navigate to the Search bar.
(5) On the Search bar, type the Zwift’s app download link https://bit.ly/37PXWmB and click the Go button.
(6) Click the Download button and Install button to install the Zwift app on your Firestick.
(7) Now, open the Zwift app and log in with your Zwift account. Hereafter, you can watch all your workouts straight on your Firestick.
Sometimes, we might face Zwift not getting installed issue on the Firestick. The latest Zwift APK is not supporting Firestick. If you are not able to install Zwift on Firestick, then try the below method:
(1) Long press the home button of Firestick remote to get a menu. You will get four options: Apps+, Sleep, Mirroring and Settings.
(2) Choose the Mirroring option. This will make your Firestick compatible to Screen Mirroring.
(3) Go to settings on your Android phone and choose the “Cast” option. You can search for Cast option on your settings. Alternatively, drag the notification bar from top to find the cast option as well.
Note: Your Firestick and Android should be connected to the same WiFi network.
(4) The Firestick device name will appear. Click on it to start mirroring your screen.
(5) Now open Zwift app and start working out.
The entire process will be available on the big screen. If Zwift is not getting installed, you can try this method as an alternative. Similarly, you can also use Chrome browser on PC to screen mirror Zwift as well.
Related: How to Stream Zwift on Roku TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Zwift work on Firestick?
Yes, using the above method, you can install and use the Zwift app on Firestick.
2. How much does Zwift cost?
The subscription starts at $14.99 per month after the 30-day free trial.
3. Is there a free version of Zwift?
You can use the free trial of 30-days. After that, you need to pay a subscription.
With this, you came to know how to install and use the Zwift app on Firestick. Do your workout and fitness training with your Amazon Firestick. If you have any issues in the above steps, tell us in the comments section.