Do you wish to watch your favorite shows on the big screen? Then, Chromecast is the best choice to do the same. Chromecast is a device owned by Google Inc that you can connect to your TV. With a Chromecast device, you can mirror your smartphone and PC to your TV. So, that you may enjoy your favorite shows on your TV with your family. You can also Chromecast Esquire Network to your TV.
Due to some issues, Esquire Network exited from cable services. Now, it is providing its content only on the website. However, you can Chromecast the Esquire website.
How to Chromecast Esquire using Android Smartphone
1. Connect your Android device and Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to the Esquire website using your Android smartphone.
3. Sign in to your account.
4. Select the Cast option from the notification panel.
5. Choose your Chromecast device.
6. Now, the Esquire webpage will be mirrored to your TV.
How to Chromecast Esquire Using iOS Smartphone
1. Connect your iOS device and Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the Replica app from the App Store.
3. Go to the Esquire website using the Safari Browser.
4. Sign in to your account.
5. Play any show you want.
6. Open the Replica app and select your Chromecast device.
7. Then, select the Start Broadcast option.
8. Now, the Esquire webpage will be mirrored to your TV.
How to Chromecast Esquire Using PC
1. Connect your PC and Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to the Esquire website using the Chrome browser.
3. Sign in to your account to get started.
4. Choose any video to play.
5. Right-click on your mouse.
6. Choose the Cast option from the menu.
7. Select your Chromecast device.
8. After a successful connection, Esquire will be cast on your TV.
Related: How to Stream Esquire on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it possible to Chromecast Esquire Network?
Yes, you can Chromecast Esquire Network using a smartphone or PC.
2. Where can I access the Esquire Network?
You can access Esquire content on their official site.