Universal Kids is an American cable channel founded in 2005 and is owned by NBCUniversal. Universal Kids was initially launched as PBS Kids. Later it was rebranded as Universal Kids when NBCUniversal acquired full ownership. As the brand name suggests, it focuses only on kids. Shows like Top Chef and American Ninja Warrior Junior are broadcasted on this channel. Users have an option to Chromecast Universal Kids on their TV to catch up to the past shows for their kids.
Universal Kids subscribers can download the official app on their devices and can use the Cast option to mirror the shows on your TV. Your child can educate on their own by watching the channel.
How to Chromecast Universal Kids
You can Chromecast Universal Kids on your TV on two ways. They are:
How to Chromecast Universal Kids Using Smartphone
1. Connect your smartphone and your Chromecast device to the same WiFi connection.
3. Sign in with your NBC account.
4. Play any video from the app.
5. Tap the Cast icon from the playback screen and select your Chromecast device.
6. Now, the video will appear on your TV through Chromecast.
7. To stop the casting, tap the Cast icon and choose Disconnect.
How to Chromecast Universal Kids on PC
1. Connect your PC and your Chromecast device to the same WiFi connection.
2. Go to the Universal Kids website on the latest version of Chrome browser on PC.
3. Login with your account.
4. Select the show that you want to watch.
5. Click on the three verticle dot icon.
6. Select the Cast option.
7. Choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
8. Now, you can watch Universal Kids videos on your TV.
1. Is Universal Kids on YouTube TV?
Yes, Universal Kids is available on the YouTube TV channel list.
2. Is there an app for Universal Kids?
Yes, there is an official app for Universal Kids, which is available on devices like Android, iOS, and Firestick.