If you love watching humorous or comic content, then you would love Comedy Central. It is one of America’s cable TV channels that offers the best stand-up specials, sketch shows, adult animation, late-night programs, and all other funny things. The original programs include Black and Son, Loafd, Comedy Central Stand-up featuring various artists, Now Hiring with Michelle Wolf, Tervo Moore Talk Show, etc. Google TV is one of the latest additions to streaming devices. And if you prefer to install and stream Comedy Central on Google TV, it is possible.
Comedy Central channel app is available on various devices. You can install and sign in with a cable or satellite TV service provider. Or you can stream without cable with the streaming service providers.
How to Add Comedy Central on Google TV
(1) Boot up your streaming device and connect your Google TV to an internet network.
(2) Click on the Search option on the home screen. Or use Google Assistant to search.
(3) Search for Comedy Central TV app.
(4) Select the app from the search results.
(5) On the app installation screen, click on the Install button.
(6) Once the app is downloaded and installed, click on the Open button.
(7) Choose Sign-in and note the activation code shown on the screen.
(8) Go to http://www.cc.com/activate from any web browser on PC or phone.
(9) Enter the code in the provided text field.
(10) Click Continue and make sure to sign in with your cable or satellite TV service provider.
(11) The contents will start loading on your TV.
Alternative Ways to Stream Comedy Central on Google TV
Basic Pack with 115+ channels costs $64.99/month; Elite Pack with 150+ live TV channels costs $79.99/month.
You shall get fuboTV on Google TV and log in with your username and password to stream 100+ live TV channels. It offers A&E, AMC, BET, Bravo, Comedy Central, CNBC, MSNBC, ESPN, Fox Sports, and more. You can stream up to 6 streaming devices.
Entertainment Pack with 65+ live TV channels costs $69.99/month; Choice Pack with 90+ live TV channels costs $64.99/month; Ultimate Pack with for 130+ live TV channels costs $94.99/month; Premier Pack with 140+ live TB channels costs $139.99/month.
AT&T TV on Google TV is yet another service provider in the USA to support different channels. It offers various live TV channels that include Comedy Central. It is available as a part of all the above-mentioned subscription packs. You can stream on up to 30 devices simultaneously.
For First & Second $10/month, and its Core plan is priced as $55/month.
Vidgo offers 85+ live TV channels just like YouTube TV. It offers channels like ABC, Fox, ESPN, RedZone, FS1, A&E, Hallmark Channel, Disney, History channel, etc. You can get up to 3 simultaneous streams.
Basic Hulu + Live TV is $64.99/month; Ad-free Premium Hulu + Live TV is $70.99/month.
You can install Hulu on Google TV to stream 65+ live TV channels. The channels like MSNBC, NBC, CNBC, TBS, A&T, TNTm HGTV, ABC, CBS, Fox, etc. It allows you to stream on 3 devices at the same time and access all on-demand content.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I cast Comedy Central with Chromecast?
Comedy Central is a Chromecast-compatible app. You can find the cast icon while streaming any video. So you can Chromecast Comedy Central while the Chromecast-connected TV uses the same WiFi network as your smartphone.
2. On which devices can I watch Comedy Central?
You can install the Comedy Central app on Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, etc.
3. What are the other streaming service providers that include Comedy Central?
In addition to the services mentioned in this section, you can stream Comedy Central on Sling TV, Philo, and YouTube TV.