Cooking Channel is a live TV channel that features cooking videos, chef interviews, food recipes, various popular cooking tips, food, and restaurant reviews. The shows feature expert chefs like Gordon Ramsay, Kardea Brown, Ina Garten, and Guy Fieri. With the Cooking Channel GO app, the new episodes of your favorite shows are available at the same time while they air. Let us see how to stream the Cooking Channel on Roku.
The Cooking Channel GO is the TV everywhere app with which you can stream the shows on your streaming devices. You will need to sign-up with a pay-TV service provider in order to stream the contents.
How to Install Cooking Channel on Roku
(1) On your Roku streaming device, click on the Streaming Channels.
(2) Now, click on the Search Channels option.
(3) Type Cooking Channel GO and select the app.
(4) Now, click on the Add Channel button.
(5) Tap the Go To Channel button.
(6) Go to the Cooking Channel Activation site.
(7) Enter the Cooking Channel Activation code and click Activate.
(8) Now, the Cooking Channel GO app on the TV will refresh and start loading the contents.
(9) Stream your favorite content.
Alternative Apps to Stream Cooking Channel on Roku
With YouTube TV on Roku, you can get 85+ live TV channels. YouTube costs $64.99/month. It offers the Cooking Channel as a part of its subscription. You can also get various other channels like ABC, Fox, CBS, ESPN, and more. You can also stream a wide library of on-demand content.
The next best option to stream the Cooking Channel is to install the Vidgo on Roku. Vidgo offers nearly 95+ live TV channels. If you are a new user, you can get the subscription for just $10/month, but after that, you need to pay $55/month. With one subscription, you can stream on three devices simultaneously.
Philo is available just for $25/month. It offers 60 live TV channels along with four free channels. The Cooking Channel is one of the channels. You can even save the live and future shows for up to one year. You can create ten profiles and stream on three devices with one subscription. Get Philo on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Cooking Channel free on Roku?
Yes, the Cooking Channel is free on Roku.
2. Where can I watch Cooking Channel?
You can stream the channel with the Cooking Channel GO app. You can stream the content with streaming services like Sling TV, Philo, Vidgo, YouTube TV, and AT&T TV.