Discord is the most preferred chatting platform by gamers. In Xbox gaming consoles, Discord is one of the must-have apps. In the Discord app, you can customize your profile, build your own chatbot to reply to messages when you are offline, voice chat with Push To Talk feature, and so on. More popular gamers will be active on the Discord platform. Being one of the best gaming consoles, you can like your Discord account on your Xbox consoles with ease.
By linking your Discord account with your console, the people who are in Discord will know what game you are playing on the console. You can connect your account in two ways: Using your Xbox One console and using the Discord app. The linking feature was made available from the mid of 2018. Since then, all the Xbox users are linking their Discord account.
How to Link Discord on Xbox?
(1) On your Xbox One console, go to the Account Settings menu.
(2) Select the Linked social accounts option.
(3) You will get three options: Link Facebook Account, Link to Twitter, and Link Discord Account.
(4) Click the Link button corresponds to the Link Discord Account option.
(5) Then, you will get the activation code form Xbox.
(6) Open the Discord app and go to the Connections option.
(7) Enter the activation code and to link your account.
(8) After this, whenever you play a game on Xbox, it will appear on your Discord ID.
You can also do the linking process from the app itself. To do so,
(1) Open the Discord app on your smartphone or PC.
(2) Go to your Profile and open the Connections tab.
(3) Click the Add button on the top right corner and choose the Xbox Live option, in smartphones.
(4) In PCs, click the Xbox Live icon.
(4) It will ask for your Microsoft account. Enter the Microsoft credentials associated with your Xbox One console.
(5) After the successful sign-in, your Discord account will be linked to your Xbox console.
These are simple steps that you need to follow to use your Discord profile on Xbox One console. As the feature is new, we can expect some new changes and upgrades shortly. Link your Discord account and let your Discord followers know what game you are playing. If you have any difficulties or queries, tell us in the comments below.
Related: Hulu on Xbox One
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there Discord on Xbox?
No, the app is not available for Xbox. Instead, you can link your Discord account with your console.
2. How do I set up Discord on Xbox One?
There is no setup process involved in linking the Discord account. You need to link your Discord account to your gaming console.