GolfPass, from NBS Sports Group, will connect the golfers to every aspect of the game. You can get access to exclusive videos, instructions from world-class professionals, insider tips, and more. It features 1000s of on-demand videos of Golf-related TV shows, the channel’s video archive, films, and 4000s of instruction videos under various categories. The membership costs $10/month with 7-days free trial. If you are Roku and wondering how to get all the golf stuff under one roof, then you are on the right spot. Let us see how to install and access the GolfPass on your Roku streaming device.
GolfPass channel is officially available on the Roku Channel Store. You can install the GolfPass channel from the Channel Store and access the contents by logging in to your account. But first, make sure to sign up for a GolfPass and subscribe to membership from the website.
How to Install GolfPass on Roku
(1) First, set up your Roku device with your TV.
(2) Press the home button and click on the Streaming Channels option to navigate to the Roku Channel Store.
(3) On the Roku Channel Store, click on the Search Channels option.
(4) Type GolfPass on the search field.
(5) Now, select the GolfPass channel from the list of search results.
(6) Then, click on the Add Channel button. The GolfPass app will be installed on your Roku.
How to Use GolfPass on Roku
(1) Click on the Go To Channel button to launch the GolfPass on your Roku.
(2) Click on the Settings and then choose Account followed by the Log in option.
(3) Enter your login credentials like username and password.
(4) Now, you can surf and watch whatever you want from the GolfPass app.
Related: How to Watch GolfPass on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is GolfPass free on Roku?
You can add the channel from the Roku Channel Store for free. But in order to access the full set of contents, you need to pay a subscription of $10/month.
2. Can I Watch GolfPass on TV?
Yes, you can install the app on various smart TVs and streaming devices to stream the GolfPass content on your TV.