Fox Sports Go is an exclusive sports app with cast compatibility. It is one of the best apps to watch live sports and local teams match. Besides this, Fox Sports Go has original programming and great shows from Fox Sports Networks. It includes MLB, NBA, NHL, Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, College Football, etc. With participating TV providers, you can watch sports without any additional cost. So, you can Chromecast Fox Sports Go contents like a pregame, post-game shows, and documentaries. Get into the section to find more about casting Fox Sports Go to the big screen.
How to Chromecast Fox Sports Go to TV?
Fox Sports Go contents can be cast from both smartphones as well as desktop. Jump to the respective section once after the preliminary requirements.
- Fox Sports Go app downloaded and installed (Android & iOS)
- The latest version of Chrome browser on desktop (PC & Mac)
- Fox Sports Go account
- Plug Chromecast into the HDMI input port of smart TV and selecting the appropriate input source on the TV
Chromecast Fox Sports Go using Smartphone
With Android or iOS as the casting device, Fox Sports Go can be screen cast to Chromecast. Here is the procedure:
(1) Firstly, connect Chromecast and casting device to the same WiFi network.
(2) On the casting device (Android or iOS), launch the Fox Sports Go app from the apps section.
- Make sure to sign in to your account with necessary login credentials.
(3) Search or browse for a video to cast to TV and click on it.
(4) Look for the Cast icon and make a tap on it to let Fox Sports Go app scan for device.
(5) Choose your Chromecast from the list of available devices to establish a connection.
(6) Upon successfully connecting, Fox Sports Go will stream on the TV. Select Stop casting
Cast Fox Sports Go to Chromecast from PC
Chrome browser supports casting Fox Sports Go contents to Chromecast. Learn the procedure from below.
(1) Connect Chrome browser installed casting device (PC or Mac) to the same WiFi as that of Chromecast.
(2) Visit the official website of Fox Sports Go and sign into your account.
(3) Right-click on the screen, a pop-up appears in which choose Cast option.
- Otherwise, go to Chrome menu to select Cast.
(4) When the Cast to tab appears, click on your Chromecast. Under Sources tab, select Cast tab.
(5) With this, you will be able to view Fox Sports Go on your TV.
Any of the above methods can be used to stream Fox Sports Go on Chromecast. Hope that has been a useful and informative article. For any queries, contact us through comments.
Related: How to Watch Fox Sports Go on Apple TV
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of games can I stream using Fox Sports Go?
It suppots MLB, NHL and NBA games that are broadcast on FOX Sports Regional Networks will be available on FOX Sports GO.
How to resolve freezing or won’t play issues with Fox Sports Go?
To resolve such issues on the app, check if you have a network connection or close and re-open the Fox Sports Go app. If in case of browser, you shall refresh the tab and then close to reopen the Fox Sports Go website.
Does Fox Sports Go has closed captioning support?
Yes. You need to press the CC button on the video player to turn on and off the closed captioning.