The Chosen is one of the most well-known and celebrated shows in recent times. The show has two seasons to date. Both the seasons were produced by crowdfunding and the preparations for a third season are going on. The plot of this biblical series is based on the life of Jesus Christ. The series is directed by the American filmmaker Dallas Jenkins. The show was well-received not only by the audience but also by the critics, with a rating of 9.9 on IMDb. Let’s see how to watch The Chosen series on your Roku device.
The Season 1 of The Chosen is available through The Chosen app available in both Google Play Store and App Store The Season 2 of The Chosen is not available on the app, but it can be streamed from websites like Angel Studios or BYU TV. You can connect your PC to your Roku device and stream the episodes of the second season using your web browser.
Setting up Screen Mirroring on Roku
1. Make sure your Roku device has an active internet connection
2. Using the Home button on your remote, go to the home screen.
3. Then, choose the Settings option.
4. Select the System option from the Settings menu.
5. Select the Screen mirroring option and then go to the Screen mirroring mode option.
6. Choose the Prompt option.
How to Watch The Chosen Season 1 on Roku
1. Connect your smartphone and your Roku device to the same WiFi connection.
2. Install The Chosen app on your smartphone.
3. Open The Chosen app on your smartphone.
4. Next, select the episode from The Chosen that you want to watch on your Roku TV.
5. Further, tap on the Cast icon or AirPlay icon on the top of the screen.6. From the list of available devices, select your Roku device.
7. Your Roku TV screen will show a pop-up requesting permission to cast from your smartphone, click on the Allow option.
8. Now, the episode will be mirrored on your Roku screen.
How to Watch The Chosen Season 2 on Roku
The second season of The Chosen can be streamed from the Angel Studios website, BYUtv website, and VidAngel.
1. Connect your PC and Roku device to the same WiFi network.
2. Right-click on your desktop, and go to the Display settings option.
3. Then, select the Connect to a Wireless Display option.
4. From the list of available devices, select your Roku device.
5. On your Roku TV screen, select the Accept option in the pop-up to allow your PC to cast.
7. Search for The Chosen episodes and play them on your Roku device.
Related: How to Stream Zattoo on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can you watch both the seasons of The Chosen?
You can watch the first season of The Chosen from The Chosen app. To watch the second season, you will have to visit websites like Angel Studios or Byu TV.
2. Is The Chosen App available for Roku?
No, The Chosen channel is not officially available in the Roku Channel Store.