If you want to watch various movies, TV shows, or live TV channels, then IPTVs are your best go-to way. You can get various on-demand videos and live TV channels in one spot. Most of the IPTV apps and players are available only for smartphones, not for smart TVs. So you might wonder how to stream an IPTV on a smart TV. Then Chromecast will be a wonderful option. With Chromecast, you can stream content from your smartphones and computer to TV. You can Chromecast IPTV from an Android, iOS, or PC to a Chromecast-connected TV.
IPTV on Chromecast – Prerequisites
#1 Connect your Chromecast with your TV via HDMI port.
#2 Make sure to connect your smartphone or computer to the same Wi-Fi network as that of your Chromecast.
Chromecast Compatible IPTV Apps
Not all IPTV apps are featured with cast support. Only a few IPTV apps are compatible with cast support and can cast video contents to the smart TV and other devices. GSE SMART IPTV, Perfect Player IPTV are some of the IPTV apps which support Chromecast.
How to Chromecast IPTV: Android Devices
(1) Download and install the IPTV app on your Android smartphone.
(2) Login with your IPTV account or use the M3U URL.
(3) Play any of your favorite content on the IPTV app.
(4) Tap on the Cast icon on the screen and select your Chromecast device.
(5) On a successful connection, the video contents will be streamed on your TV.
How to Chromecast IPTV: Screen Mirroring
Using Android Devices
(1) Download and install any of your desired IPTV applications.
(2) Login with your account or use the M3U URL.
(3) Swipe down to get the Notification panel.
(4) Tap on the Cast option.
(5) Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
(6) Now, launch the IPTV app and start streaming the video content.
(7) The video will appear on your Chromecast device.
You cannot directly screen mirror iOS to Chromecast like your Android device. You have to use a third-party app called Streamer for Chromecast.
(1) Download and install Streamer for Chromecast from the App Store.
(2) Launch the app and tap on your Chromecast device.
(3) Choose the Screen Mirror option and tap on Screen Mirroring.
(4) Then, choose Start Broadcast to start mirroring your iOS device screen to Chromecast.
(5) Once the phone is mirrored to your TV, open the IPTV app and play your video.
(6) The IPTV video will be mirrored to your Chromecast device. For better orientation, play the video in landscape mode.
How to Stream IPTV on Chromecast: PC
(1) Go to the IPTV site from which you want to stream on the Chrome browser.
(2) Right-click anywhere on the screen and choose the Cast option.
(3) Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
(4) Choose Cast Tab from the Sources dropdown.
(5) On a successful connection, the particular tab will be cast on your TV.
(6) Start playing your favorite content. It will appear on your TV.
Related: How to Access IPTV on Google TV.
How do I cast IPTV from iPhone to Chromecast?
For iPhones and iPads, you have to use the Streamer for Chromecast.
Can I get IPTV on Chromecast?
Yes, you can cast all the IPTV videos to your Chromecast by using a smartphone or PC.