Do you want exceptional news coverage that is unbiased? You came to the right place, and the Newsy network is the platform where you can get the news coverage unbiased. There is also an option for its subscribers to watch their programming online using the Newsy app released by the Newsy Network. The Newsy app is supported in Android devices, iOS devices, Apple TV, Roku, and Firestick.
Newsy is an American news network launched in 2008. Newsy is known for selling news and original content to major digital journalism brands during their initial stages. When the E.W. Scripps company purchased Newsy in 2014, the work began to expand the news network. Now, Newsy is one of the popular news networks in the USA.
How to Install Newsy on Firestick
1. Setup your Firestick and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
4. Search for Newsy using the virtual keyboard.
5. Choose the Newsy app from the search result.
6. Select the Get button to install the Newsy app.
7. After installation, log in with your cable subscription account.
8. Select any news to play on your Firestick.
Alternative Method to Install Newsy On Firestick
1. Visit the official website of Amazon.
2. Enter the same sign-in details as that of your Firestick.
3. Search for Newsy in the Search Bar.
4. Choose the Newsy app from the search result.
5. In the Deliver to section, choose Firestick and click on the Deliver button.
6. Now, the Newsy app will be installed on your Firestick.
7. Then, log in to read and watch the news on your Firestick.
Related: How to Chromecast Newsy to TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Newsy app available on Fire TV Stick?
Yes, the Newsy app is available on Firestick.
2. Is the Newsy app free?
Newsy network subscribers can access the Newsy app for free.
3. Can a non-subscriber watch Newsy for free?
Yes, they can access the Newsy network for free on their official website.