Roku streaming devices have a lot of variants in their line up. But the app’s availability and the working of the device remains the same. All the Roku devices have the same Roku OS. Recently, Roku stepped into the smart TV section and launched a few standalone Roku TVs. If you have a Sling TV subscription and living in the US, you can install the Sling TV on your Roku device with ease.
In some Roku devices, Sling TV comes with pre-installed apps. In that case, you can just open the app and sign in with your Sling TV subscribed account and start watching its video contents. If the app is not included in the pre-installed apps, you can easily install manually using the below steps.
How to Install Sling TV on Roku Streaming Devices?
(1) Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
(2) On the left, you see different options and on the right, you see different streaming apps. Scroll down to the Search option and click on it.
(3) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Sling TV and choose the app from the suggestion list on the right.
(4) Now, you will get the Sling TV app. Click the Arrow icon next to the app’s logo.
(5) Here, click the Add channel button.
(6) The Sling TV channel will be downloaded. Wait for the download to complete.
(7) When the download is completed, Channel added pop-up will appear. Click the OK button.
How to Use Sling TV on Roku?
(1) After the download is completed, the Sling TV app will appear on the Home screen.
(2) Click on the Sling TV app, and you will get the below screen. If you have a Sling TV account, click the Sign In button. If you don’t have the account, click the Watch Now 7 Days Free button to create an account and to claim the free trial.
(3) If you click Sign In, it will ask for your email ID. Enter your email ID and click the Submit button.
(4) Next, you need to enter the password and click the Submit button.
(5) Now, you will get the Sling TV Home screen. Start watching your favorite movies and TV shows on your Roku device.
Note: Sling TV app is only available in the USA. You can watch NFL Game Pass on Roku using Sling TV.
Install the Sling TV app on your Roku device and get access to all the US-based movies & on-demand contents. Sling TV offers a lot of TV channels to watch. If you have any difficulties with the Sling TV app on your Roku, tell us in the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much is Sling TV per month?
You have three subscription plans in Sling TV. Sling Orange and Sling Blue costs $20 per month. Sling Orange + Blue costs $35 per month.
2. What Roku devices work with Sling TV?
All the Roku devices work with Sling TV. Make sure that you are using the latest version of Roku OS.