When it comes to sportspeople, they tend to watch more Cricket and Football. And I’m sure that all Football lovers over there will know very well about the ‘Super Bowl’. Because this game is considered to be the world’s second most-watched annual sporting event, it has its live streaming during the game, as many people love it. The next game, which is the 102nd game of the NFL, is going to begin around September this year. Though the game usually starts in February every year, this time, there is a delay in the game due to the Global Pandemic. But Superbowl fans are eagerly waiting for the game though it’s late than usual. As I said earlier, the game will be streamed live, and you can watch it right from your place. In this article, let’s see how to get Super Bowl on Vizio Smart TV.
List of Channels that live streams Super Bowl 2021
|USA||CBS Sports, Fox Sports, NFL Game Pass|
|UK and Ireland||BBC Channel, Sky Sports Mix, Sky Sports NFL|
|Canada||CTV2 and DAZN|
|Mexico||Aztec, ESPN, Fox Sports, and Televisa|
|Switzerland and Germany||SAT1|
Super Bowl on Vizio Smart TV
You can get to watch the game free through various apps like Yahoo Sports, CBS Sports app, and NFL app. It is also available on almost all devices like Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, LG TV, and all Android & iOS devices. So through CBS Sports, you can watch the game on your Vizio Smart TV. But, you should get the ‘CBS All Access’ first. Only after getting it, you can access CBS Sports.
CBS All Access
You can subscribe to CBS All Access from any of the below-mentioned plans.
- Limited Commercials for $59.99/year
- Limited Commercials for $5.99/month
- Commercial-free for $9.99/month
- Commercial-free for $99.99/year
From this, you can choose whichever plan suits you. Maximum simultaneous streams are three.
Now let’s see how to get CBS All Access here.
Method 1: Install CBS All Access on Vizio Smart TV to Watch Super Bowl
(1) Press the V button on your Vizio TV remote.
(2) Select the My Apps tab from the top menu bar.
(3) Browse for the CBS All Access app.
(4) Now, highlight the app. Then press and hold the OK button until you see the message that the app is added to your TV.
Activate CBS All Access on Vizio Smart TV
(1) First, download the CBS All Access app from the App Store.
(2) Now, open the CBS All Access app on your Vizio Smart TV.
(3) Click on ‘Settings‘ from the top right corner of the screen.
(4) You have to ‘Sign In‘ now. Use either the ‘Manually‘ option or the ‘Sign In with Code‘ option.
(5) Enter your information manually for ‘Manual Sign In‘.
(6) If you want to Sign In with code, then open www.cbs.com/activate/vizio/ on your browser.
(7) Now, enter the code provided on the CBS All Access app to the web browser page.
(8) Then, press ‘Activate‘.
(9) Launch the app now and select any content from the CBS channel and enjoy watching it.
So through CBS All Access, you can watch the Super Bowl match on your Vizio TV.
Method 2: Cast Super Bowl to Vizio SmartCast TV
You can also cast the CBS All Access app from your Android or iOS smartphone to the Smart TV.
(1) Launch the CBS All Access app on your smartphone.
(2) Connect your smartphone and Vizio SmartCast TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
(3) Tap the Cast icon on the top-right corner of the app. If you can’t find it, make sure to play any videos, and the icon will appear on the screen.
(4) Select your Vizio TV from the list of available devices.
(5) Now, the contents will stream on your TV.
Alternative Ways to Watch Super Bowl on Vizio Smart TV
Hulu + Live TV
- Channels available – CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, etc.
- Cost (1 – Week Free Trial)
- Hulu + Live TV $54.99/month
- No ads plan costs $60.99/month
- Channels available – CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, TBS, etc.
Related: How to Watch Super Bowl on Samsung Smart TV
How can I watch the Super Bowl on my Vizio TV?
CBS All Access is one of the best to stream Super Bowl on Vizio Smart TV. You can also stream it with the streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Firestick, Apple TV, etc.
Can I watch Superbowl on my smart TV?
With the above-mentioned way, you can stream Super Bowl on my Vizio Smart TV. You can also watch the Superbowl on LG Smart TV, connect a streaming device and install the CBS All Access channel to enjoy the streaming.
How can I watch the Super Bowl 2021?
The game will be lively telecast on CBS All Access channel. There are other channels available that also stream Super Bowl.