- Yahoo Sports is not available in the Roku Channel Store.
- Cast from Android: Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku → Notification panel → Cast → select Roku → Open Yahoo Sports app → Login → Play a video.
- AirPlay from iOS: Enable AirPlay on Roku → Launch Yahoo Sports app → Play a Sports video → Control Center → Screen Mirroring → Select Roku.
- Screen Mirror from Windows PC: Open a browser → Visit Yahoo Sports website → Login → Click the Notification icon on Windows → Tap Connect → Click Roku.
- Screen Mirror from Mac: Tap the AirPlay icon on Mac → Choose Roku → Open Safari → Go to Yahoo Sports website → Sign in → Play a Video.
Yahoo Sports app is all you need to watch live NFL matches, events, and other sports-related news and updates. You can watch live matches, scores, and highlights of every game. In addition to that, you will get highlight videos, interviews with sportspeople, previews, news, and more. Yahoo Sports covers sports like Cricket, Hockey, Tennis, Football, Basket Ball, and much more. On Yahoo Sports, you can stream live matches from NFL, MLB, Premier League, NBA, Ligue 1, and Bundesliga. While it is available for Android, iOS, and Apple TV, you cannot install the Yahoo Sports app on Roku. You need to mirror the smartphone or PC screen to stream Yahoo Sports on Roku TV.
#1. Connect Roku to your TV and set it up.
#2. Connect your smartphone or PC and Roku under the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Screen Mirroring: Navigate to Settings → System → Screen Mirroring → Screen Mirroring Mode → Tap Always allow or Prompt.
- AirPlay: Go to Settings → Apple AirPlay and HomeKit → Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings → AirPlay → Turn ON.
How to Stream Yahoo Sports on Roku using Android Smartphone
 Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device.
 Search for the Yahoo Sports app and install it.
 Then, go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
 Your smartphone will scan for the nearby casting device. Choose your Roku device from the list.
 Now, you can see your Android device screen on your TV screen.
 Open the Yahoo Sports app and play any content. It will appear on your Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror Yahoo Sports on Roku from iPhone
 Install the Yahoo Sports app from the App Store.
 Open the Yahoo Sports app and sign in to your account.
 Play any live sports event from the Yahoo Sports app.
 Go to the Control Centre and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
 On the list of devices, choose the Roku device.
 Now, the video will appear on your Roku device.
How to Stream Yahoo Sports on Roku using Windows PC
 Go to the Yahoo Sports website on your PC.
 At the bottom of the screen, click the Notification icon.
 Then, select the Connect option.
 Now, your PC will look for a casting device.
 Once the devices are listed, select your Roku device.
 Now, stream any video from the Yahoo Sports webpage. It will appear on your TV screen via Roku.
How to Watch Yahoo Sports on Roku using Mac
 Turn ON your Mac and hit the AirPlay icon exhibited in the menu bar.
 Look for your Roku device name under the AirPlay To section and select it.
 Now, the Mac screen will be mirrored to Roku TV.
 Open the Safari browser on Mac and navigate to the official website (sports.yahoo.com) of Yahoo Sports.
 Log in to your Yahoo Sports account and play any video on the website.
 The content playing on the website will appear on your Roku-connected TV.
No. The Yahoo Sports app is not available on the RokuTV.
Yes. You can stream NFL games on Yahoo Sports app.
You can screen mirror your smartphone or PC to watch Yahoo Sports on RokuTV.