History is an American-based pay-TV network that was originally focused on producing history documentaries and series. Later it came up with various reality TV programs. Some of the top TV shows include The Curse of Oak Island, Ancient Aliens, Forged in Fire, and American Pickers. The History Channel app is available on Play Store and App Store. You can install and stream the contents whenever and wherever you want with an active subscription. The History Channel application offers both live and on-demand streaming of all programs and TV shows. You can also install the History Vault app to enjoy a commercial-free streaming experience. Now, let us see how to Chromecast History Channel.
You can Chromecast History Channel from the Android or iOS smartphone. You can also cast the History Channel content from your PC
How to Chromecast History Channel from Smartphone
2. Connect your smartphone and Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the History Channel app on your smartphone.
4. Sign in with your cable or satellite TV service provider.
5. Start playing any show you want to stream.
6. Then, tap the Cast icon.
7. Select your Chromecast device.
8. Now, the video will appear on the TV via Chromecast.
How to Chromecast History Channel From PC
1. Go to history.com and log in with your pay-TV service provider.
2. Make sure to connect your computer and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
3. Then, right-click on the screen and choose the Cast option.
4. Select your Chromecast device and choose Cast Tab from the Sources drop-down.
5. Once the connection is successful, start playing the video you want to stream on Chromecast.
Related: How to Install History Channel on Google TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I watch History Channel on Chromecast?
Yes, you can cast the History Channel app to any casting device.
2. How much is a History Channel subscription?
The History Channel subscription starts at $4.99 per month.