Fuse is an American cable channel founded in 1994. Originally Fuse channel was dedicated to music. Later, NuvoTV acquired Fuse in 2015. Then Fuse TV shifted its focus to entertainment and lifestyle programming. Fuse TV is also available on devices like Roku, Firestick, etc. Lately, Google TV is among one the devices to support Fuse TV. You can download Fuse on Google TV from the Google Play Store and stream it.
You need a cable TV provider account to access the Fuse+ application on your TV, or you can use a streaming service that offers Fuse TV to watch it on your TV. A steady internet connection is also recommended to stream your favorites uninterrupted.
How to Install Fuse on Google TV
1. Setup your Google TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. In the Home Screen, select the Apps tab.
3. Then, select the Search option from the upper left corner.
4. In the Search Bar, type Fuse+ and search for it.
4. Choose the Fuse+ application from the search result.
5. Now, select the Install tab to install the Fuse+ application on your TV.
6. Open the Fuse+ application. An Activation Code will display on your screen.
7. Go to http://activate.fuse.tv/ on your browser.
8. Enter your Activation Code on the first step.
9. Select your Service Provider on the second step.
10. Click on Submit to verify your account.
11. Then log in to the Fuse+ application on your TV to stream it.
Related: How to Stream TVOne on Google TV
Alternative Way: How to Cast Fuse on Google TV
1. Go to https://www.fuse.tv/ on your browser.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Play any show your want and right-click anywhere on the screen using your mouse.
4. Select the Cast option and choose your Google TV.
5. Upon successful connection, the Fuse channel will mirror your TV.
Related: How to Stream Universal Kids on Google TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Fuse TV have an app?
Yes, Fuse TV has an app known as Fuse+.
2. How do I access the Fuse on my Google TV?
Download the Fuse+ application from the Google Play Store and Sign in to access Fuse on your TV.