Instagram is one of the coolest social media apps to use. If you want to kill a few minutes by doing nothing, Instagram is the best app for it. The standout thing in Instagram is that it will roll out new features every now and then. The newest feature is the Guides, where you can share long content. Now, you can enjoy all these features of Instagram in your Firestick too.
Though the Instagram app is not available on the Amazon App Store for Firestick devices, you can sideload the app using the Downloader app. Or, you can also screen mirror the Instagram Live videos and Reals from your smartphone to Firestick.
How to Install Instagram on Firestick?
To sideload the Instagram app on Firestick, you have to install the Downloader app. Install the Downloader on Firestick using our guidelines before getting into the installation steps.
(1) Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(2) Go to the Search bar and type the Instagram apk’s download link, https://bit.ly/3lZ1JV2.
(3) After entering the link, tap the Go button.
(4) The apk file will begin to download. Then, tap the Install button.
(5) After the installation, tap the Open button.
(6) Sign in with your Instagram account and scroll through your news feed.
How to Screen Mirror Instagram on Firestick?
If you don’t want to sideload the Instagram app on your Firestick, you can screen mirror the app from your Android or iOS device using the AirScreen app.
(1) Go to the Search bar and search for the AirScreen app.
(2) Select the AirScreen app from the list of apps.
(3) Now, tap the Download icon to install the AirScreen app.
(4) After the installation, tap the Open icon.
(5) On the AirScreen app, go to the Settings menu.
(6) Enable the AirPlay feature for iOS devices or Google Cast feature for Android devices. You can also rename the device for better identification if you want.
(7) Now. take your smartphone and connect it to the same WiFi network as your Firestick.
(8) Go to the Quick Access menu and choose Screen Mirroring for iOS or choose Cast for Android.
(9) Tap on your Firestick device. For confirmation, tap the OK button on the Fire TV remote.
(10) Now, you get the smartphone’s screen on your Firestick. Open the Instagram app and watch the live videos, IGTV, and Reals on your Firestick.
Install and sideload the Instagram app using the Downloader app or screen mirror the app using the AirScreen application. Watch the IGTV videos and Instagram Reels on your Firestick with any one of the methods mentioned above. Follow our space to learn more about Instagram and Fire TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you get Instagram on Firestick?
Yes, you can. You can sideload the app on Firestick using the Downloader app.
2. How do I install apps on Fire Stick?
You can either use the Amazon App Store or sideload apps using the Downloader app.