Yellowstone is one of the most popular television series in the USA written by Taylor Sheridan and John Linson. The series was premiered on Paramount+ Channel on June 20, 2018. As of now, 3 seasons have been streamed season 4 will be aired soon. The base story of this series is shared border issues of a large cattle ranch, a Native reservation, and Land Developers. The show casts Kevin Costner, Kelly Reilly, Cole Hauser, and Wes Bentley. The show isn’t available on streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime. You can stream Yellowstone on Apple TV by using the Paramount+ app.
You can install Paramount+ on Apple TV and start streaming the Yellowstone series on your Apple TV. Apart from Paramount+, you can use live TV providers like Philo, Sling TV, and fuboTV to stream the Yellowstone. All these live TV providers have the Paramount+ channel in their lineup.
How to Stream Yellowstone on Apple TV Using Paramount+
(1) Connect your Apple TV to your and check for internet connectivity.
(2) From the Apple TV home screen, click on the App Store.
(3) Now, choose the Search option.
(4) Type Paramount+ or Paramount Plus and search.
(5) Select the Paramount+ app from the search results.
(6) On the next screen, click on Get or Install button.
(7) Then, open the Paramount+ app by tapping the Open button.
How to Activate Paramount+ on Apple TV
(1) Launch the Paramount+ app, and you will be getting an activation code on the screen.
(2) Then, visit the Paramount activation website on your smartphone or PC.
(3) Sign in with your Paramount account and enter the activation code.
(4) After few seconds, the Paramount+ app will be activated on Apple TV. Then, you can stream the Yellowstone contents on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Watch Yellowstone on Roku.
Alternative Ways to Watch Yellowstone on Apple TV
(1) Install the Paramount Plus from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
(2) Connect your Apple TV and iOS device to the same WiFi connection.
(3) Open the Paramount Plus app and sign in with your account.
(4) Navigate to the Yellowstone series and play the episode.
(5) On the playback screen, tap the Airplay icon.
(6) Now, on the list of devices, choose your Apple TV.
(7) The Yellowstone episode will appear on your TV.
Frequently Asked Question
Can you watch Yellowstone on Apple TV?
Yes, you can watch Yellowstone on Apple TV. Install the Paramount+ app and stream the Yellowstone series.
What streaming service has Yellowstone?
As of now, you can stream Yellowstone on Paramount Plus, Sling, fuboTV, and Philo TV.