YouTube TV is one of the streaming service providers out there. It offers 85+ live TV channels and a wide variety of on-demand content to stream. The 85 TV network includes Big 4 Broadcast Network and PBS. The live TV channels include ABC, CBS, AMC, BET, CNBC, CNN, Disney, Discovery, MTV, HGTV, TNT, Nickelodeon, and ESPN. JVC is one of the top-selling smart TV that functions with Android and Roku OS. Let us see how to stream YouTube TV on JVC Smart TV.
As far as Android TV is concerned, you can install the YouTube TV for streaming from the Google Play Store. But in the case of Roku TV, the YouTube TV channel is no longer an option on the Roku Channel Store. Either you can screen mirror the app from the Android or iOS smartphone.
How Stream YouTube TV on JVC Android TV
1. On your Android Smart TV, scroll down to the My Apps section.
2. Then, choose Google Play Store.
3. Click on the Search option.
4. Now, search the YouTube TV app.
5. Then, select the YouTube TV app from the search results.
6. Click on the Install button.
7. Open the YouTube TV app from the home screen and then choose Account > Sign in.
8. Go to the YouTube TV activation site enter the code.
9. Click Next, then log in with your account credentials.
10. Now, the YouTube TV app on your TV will refresh and start loading the contents.
How to Stream YouTube TV on JVC Roku TV
Enable Screen Mirror on Roku
- Turn on Screen Mirror: Go to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Enable Screen Mirroring > Prompt or Always.
- Turn on AirPlay: Settings > Apple AirPlay and Home Kit > Apple AirPlay and Home Kit Settings > Turn on for AirPlay.
Screen Mirror from Android
1. Connect your Android phone and your Roku TV to the same WiFi network.
2. On the Android phone, pull down the Notification bar.
3. Tap the Cast icon on the screen.
4. Select your Roku TV device from the list of available devices.
5. Now, launch the YouTube TV once the screen is mirrored.
6. The contents be now streamed on your TV screen.
Screen Mirror from iOS
1. Install YouTube TV on your iOS device.
2. Make sure to connect your iPhone and your Roku TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Now, on your iPhone, pull down the Control Center.
4. Tap the Screen Mirroring option.
5. Select your Roku TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, you can launch the YouTube TV app when the phone screen gets mirrored.
7. Once done, the content will start streaming on your TV.
Related: How to Install YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is the App Store for JVC Smart TV?
In the case of JVC Android TV, you can find the Google Play Store. In the case of JVC Roku TV, you can navigate to the Roku Channel Store.
2. How do I update YouTube TV on JVC Smart TV?
Launch the Google Play Store and search for the YouTube TV, then click on the Update button. In order to update apps on Roku-based TV Settings > System > System Update > Check for Updates.